Monday, February 11, 2013

OMG - Ebay Has Houses For Sale





Temptation sits one hour north of Atlanta and a click away on Ebay!

OMG. I googled cottage houses for sale, don't ask me why, but it is a late night activity of mine, and I found several charming places on Ebay. How much trouble can I get in there? Too much sherry in my lovely vintage etched glass and.............who knows? I might wake up in the morning and find I'd bought a house. NOT! But it sure is fun to look. I wonder if I could pay with Pay Pal's line of credit??????? Just saying....

Here is a charming, slightly newer, yellow cottage in Ellijay, Georgia, on two wooded acres. Perfect mountian getaway. If you click on the link and decide to buy this property, remember to invite me up to whine over win, that you bought it and I didn't!










No comments:

Post a Comment