Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dreaming Big In Monroe, Georgia


See Listing Monroe, Georgia $275,000


My vintage clothing booth, Gypsy Lace Boutique, is in Monroe, Georgia, at Hodge Podge Art, Antiques, and Interiors. I love this charming town and its old South feel. Small and cozy, it is a fun place to visit. It is also a gathering place for antique dealers who sell out of the old cotton mills. Anything you want to find, you will see in Monroe. Including some wonderful old houses, some for sale in the downtown area.

I am always looking at the real estate ads for Monroe and wonder, what if? Of course, we know I live in the cottage in my mind and Decatur, but I feed my dreams. Today I am thinking big as I look, and am sharing some of the houses for sale with you.  Come dream with me!


See Listing Monroe, Georgia $269,000




See Listing Monroe, Georgia $214,900


No comments:

Post a Comment