Sunday, June 2, 2013

Something To Moo About!

 

"To laugh is human to moo is bovine."  Author Unknown
 
 
My old shop sign has found a new home! The reproduction tin sign of a girl pulling a cow is now on my roof.  The remains of black ink giving hours of operation have faded softly. I love the bit of whimsy it adds. 
 
 
The pieces of the puzzle for the outside of my house are coming together, but the final picture is not complete yet. Below are the parts that will make up the whole!
 
 
 

 
My Ebay purchase, en route as I write. Every cow needs a moon! or ten!
 
 
 
Sitting patiently to see what develops in the yard.
 
 
 
A large rusty metal flower waits to be hung on the house.
 
 
 
A vintage cement maiden dreams of the day she finds her perfect resting spot.
 
 
The cottage in my mind is full of whimsy and touched by beauty.

1 comment:

  1. I love it all!!!!! Are your going to make those wonderful blue moon shutters a fence and gate? Or are they going to be shutters on your cottage?

    Whimsy and beauty go hand in hand, heart to heart.

    Keep having fun ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete