Monday, June 2, 2014

Coming Soon - My Little Etsy Shop



Well, I am having withdrawal. No antique booth to tend to. I decided two months ago I needed to close my antique booths to concentrate on my writing. It was the right move. My shop days are behind me. But I still have so much to sell - and I am working on some jewelry. So, I am updating my old Etsy shop in hopes of listing some treasures for sale. So far I do what I do best - designed my logo. I am so good at setting things up - but slow in getting them in motion. So very me. I adore the process of finding graphics and pulling a look together. The actual act of listing, selling (or waiting to see if anything sells) makes me crazy. And if I love something - do I really want to sell it? A problem my entire life! A collector turned antique dealer is a questionable reality.

I've always loved gardens and flowers so that is where I will follow my heart. Making jewelry can be so relaxing between bouts of writing! My little shop will also sell vintage garden items.

Four years ago my jewelry line, Time In A Garden, was featured in The Atlanta Botanical Gardens Gift Shop. Vintage bug pins, chains, beads, and old watch parts made up necklaces and pins.  I found a few remaining pieces and plan to put them up later this week on Etsy. A sneak peek below. I hope to make some new designs with more bling - garden bling! Stay tuned.

Note: When you see the photos below remember I love whimsy in everything!

 




                                                   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, really lovely.....those are wonderful pieces Barbara....I think they will do well...and you already have a built in following!!!!! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I can't wait to see all of these pieces on your etsy shop and in this blog. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Barbara! I'm sure your pieces will do well.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete